It often happens that a person is looking to know more of their origins. Genealogy is an important element of our association’s mission. We will provide you with tools that will allow you to trace your origins until the time of the Colonization of New France.
1 – Hard copy of the book (in french)
It is possible to obtain a hard copy of the book, the last edition, dates back to 2014. From this book, you can trace your descendants, if you know the name of your grandparents and ideally the place where they were married. Obviously, our database is constantly evolving and you can help us to complete it.
- Introducing the book (French video)
- You can buy the book by clicking CONTACT.
We will contact you by email or telephone according to your preferences. You can pay by credit, debit or check.
- You can fill a family form (fiche famille) and send it to us by email if you find missing or incorrect information in the directory.
2 – Genealogy on line (Members only)
Members of our association can view PDF files online that include the generations of deceased ancestors. These files are updated periodically, they contain the most up-to-date information from our database. (French only document, procedure at the bottom of this page.)
- 1 – Descendance de Robert Caron et Marie Crevet. (1779 pages, january 2023)
- 2 – Descendance de Nicolas Caron et Madeleine Mallet (45 pages)
- 3 – Descendance de Claude Caron et Madeleine Varenne (33 pages)
- 4 – Descendance de Michel Caron et Jeanne Allard (12 pages)
- Comment chercher dans un fichier PDF (French VIdeo)
PDF files for other Caron ancestors who immigrated later will be added to this page little by little.
Here are examples of forms to collect the result of your bloodline search
- Hand written version (French)
- Fill on screen version (French)
3 – Obtaining your access code.
If you have paid for your annual subscription via this website, you will automatically have access to the member section. If you are unable to do so, use the CONTACT button at the top of the page and explain your problem. We can email you a password reset link.
If you never had an access code, you can request one by clicking on the CONTACT link at the top of the page.
It is important to give us as much information as possible when you contact us to help us identify you and solve your problem.