Annual gathering: august 19th
At the end of each summer, members are invited to a gathering held in a region of Quebec where the Carons are present. In 2023, it will be in Drummondville that we will stop. Details about the activity are explained in this document:
How the evening will go:
- 1 p.m.: Volunteers from the Association will be at the reception to welcome you.
- Free afternoon.
- The room and the terrace will be available for meetings between friends.
- Self-guided tour of Drummondville’s historic sites.
- 6 p.m.: Start of dinner served by hotel staff.
- Evening :
- Unveiling of the Personality of the Year and presentation of its main activities.
- Background music.
- Draw prizes.
Annual general meeting : september 19th
The annual general meeting allows to take stock of the association’s files and to elect the directors for the next year. The agenda is presented in the document below.